Stop-loss is an order type on the exchanges that helps users limit the trading loss. Suppose that you have placed an order at $25 and you want to limit the loss to $20 then you can easily do so with the help of the stop-loss feature. Here in this read, we are going to talk about the way to use the stop loss feature on the Crypto.com app. You can easily find and use this feature from the trading page while purchasing a cryptocurrency. If you are not sure how to use the stop limit loss feature on the Crypto.com app, you need to refer to this post.
Users you are using the Crypto.com app for the first time then make sure that you have Crypto.com Sign In details as you need them to provide to log in to your account. If you have not installed the Crypto.com app then you can easily install the app by visiting the App or Play Store. So, with no more delay, let’s move on to the quick processes given below to use the stop limit feature in your Crypto.com account.
Way to use the stop-loss feature in the Crypto.com app via Mobile
Mobile users need to follow the steps that are given below to learn the way to use the stop loss feature in their Crypto.com account.
- Open the Crypto.com app and then you need to go to the login page
- If required, go to the Google Play Store or App Store to install the app
- On the Crypto.com login page, you need to provide the username and password details
- Tap on the ‘Exchange’ option on your device screen
- Now, you need to choose a cryptocurrency that you want to buy
- After that, find and tap on the ‘Stop loss’ option
- Now, fill up the reset required details such as crypto amount, trigger amount, limit price, etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Buy’ option to move to the next page
- When asked, you need to complete the payment process
- Finally, you have used the stop-loss feature in your Crypto.com app
To sum up, the stop loss feature can help trade without loss. You can choose a trigger amount on which you want to sell the funds. However, if you are also looking to do so but you are not confident with the way to set up a stop-loss limit on your Crypto.com account then you can easily do so with the help of the quick steps that are given above on this page. Surely, this read has given you the idea to use the stop-loss feature in your Crypto.com login account.