By learning the answer to this question, let's get to know the sources we benefit from and read. Articles written to explain a fact, to express opinions and thoughts on a subject, and to defend and support a thesis are called articles and buy essay writing online. The article can be written to provide information on any topic. In addition, they are articles written to produce a new idea, supporting and proving this idea. It is divided into two groups. These are scientific and newspaper articles.
A scientific article is a written and published report in which original research results are explained, based on scientific writing rules. It includes an introduction, methods, conclusion, and discussion sections. The scientific article includes academic topics. It is obligatory to show the sources used. The citation method is used. The most important feature is that it is instructive and informative, so fluent language is used.
Scientific article; It is the report that is produced and presented after the results of free research are written and directed to the most appropriate publication, evaluated by the editors, and supervised by expert independent referees. It should contain sufficient information. No matter how much a scientific article is written following its characteristics and criteria, if it is not published in the right place, it is considered valid and unpublished.
How to Write a Scientific Article?
First of all, the language of scientific articles should be understandable and clear. It should be away from fancy expressions. In addition to being informative, it is written around a meticulously chosen academic topic. So, how to write a scientific article? It should be written by considering the IMRAD format, which is accepted by most scientific journals, rather than recommendations that will be accepted all over the world. The IMRAD format determines the main structure of an article. Turkish meaning of this format; It is specified as an introduction, method, result, and discussion. There should also be a title and a summary that is not included in this format. First the title and the summary then the IMRAD format are used. Scientific article writing stages;
- Title Preparation: One of the most important elements of the article is the title. Most people will read the title of the article first. He can decide whether to read it or not based on the impression he gets from the title. The words in the title should be well chosen and related to each other. Header length should be well adjusted. The word order should be observed in the titles. Because most of the grammatical errors made in the titles occur during the word order. It is important to remember that the title is a tag. No sentences are used in titles. It is not a sentence formed by subject, object, verb arrangement. It should be simpler and pay attention to the order of the words and Resume Writing World.
- Preparing a Short Abstract: It is defined as the reduced version of the article. It should contain a summary of the main parts of the article. The article should specify what is being told and should not exceed 250 words. In the summary, the purpose of the research, the methodology used should be defined, the findings should be summarized and finally, a general conclusion should be given. The summary should create the need to read the entire scientific article. Unnecessary details about the subject should not be included in this field.
- Introductory Writing: It refers to the first part of a text. It is the first phase of the IMRAD format. It comes after the title and summary. The present tense should be used while writing the introduction. Its most important purpose is to briefly state why you are writing the article. It is a section that gives information about what the problem is and its scope. Information should be given about which method was used in the research. The main findings of the research should be written. The main conclusions should be stated along with the findings. Some authors do not specify their most important inventions in the introduction. This is not found true by scientists. It is generally accepted that these rules are in the introduction.
- Method Section Writing: According to the IMRAD format, the second stage is the method section. In the first step, which is the introduction, you have indicated which method you have chosen. In the method section, you should explain it by including all the details. When writing this section, you must write in the past tense. It should contain information on how the research was conducted.
- Conclusion Writing: The conclusion writing part is perhaps the most important part of the scientific paper. While writing the conclusion part, the present tense should be used. When stating the results, they should be written in short, clear, and simple. In the conclusion part, sample data should be used instead of using repetitive data. A general description of the experiment performed in the scientific article should be given. Details of the experiment should not be included. If tables, figures, etc. and tables, figures, etc. If the data shown is very clear, you do not need to write this data as text again and essay writing. When sorted according to the IMRAD format, the introduction and method part at the beginning of the article correlates with the conclusion part. The introduction and method section is designed to indicate why and how the results were obtained.