Food photography is harder than it seems and requires a lot more than just merely clicking a shot. We, at Global Platter won’t say that we are only the best food photographer out there, but over the past years, the team has grown exponentially and can surely help upcoming food photographers to brush up their skills. Based on our expertise, we have listed down the top five food photography tips to instantly improve your images:
- When you're clicking a photograph, make sure to switch off the automatic flash. Also, make the most of natural light.
- Explore and learn as much as you can via workshops, videos available on the web and other resources present.
- Think with a different perspective even if it is not in your comfort zone.
- Minimize the clutter. Sometimes less is more and you have to work according to the theme and requirement of the food.
- Last but not the least, make your food your ultimate hero.
So, if you were thinking to level up your photography but didn’t know how to start with then you can start up with these tips. Let us know if you find these useful.
Global Platter is one of the Food Stylist and Best food photographer in Delhi and NCR area. She specializes in Food, Product and Commercial Photography.