Cash App closed my account for no reason: How to recover the account?
Square Cash App is a prominent payment app in the United States. It has a wide reach among people. The app has all the modern days' payment features like sending money, receiving payments and withdrawing cash. Some additional features are also there like direct deposit and investing in Stocks and Bit coin. Before discussing anything else, here it is important to clarify that if you don't follow the prescribed norms of the cash app account closed, there may be consequences. Cash App closed accounts for violations of terms of services. You must follow the Cash App policy for uninterrupted services.
If you are thinking, Cash App closed my account for no reason, then you are unaware of the reasons for such issues. First of all, you should know that Cash App never close an account for no reason. If your Cash App account closed, it means there was something wrong with your account. Several things affect the Cash App, which you should know to avoid problems. Go through the following circumstances, which are often lead to Cash App account close:
- The violation of Cash App terms of service takes place on your account.
- You have made several failed login attempts.
- Your Cash App account is found involved in suspicious activities.
- The transaction history of your Cash App account is very poor.
- You may have provided some wrong information during the verification of the account.
- Probably you have linked an invalid debit card or credit card with Cash App.
- If your age is below 18, the account may be closed.
What are the options before you if the Cash App account closed for any unknown reason?
You should connect with Cash App support and seek help. However, you can't reach out to the support team until you access a Cash App closed my account. Hence, open a new account using the mobile number or email ID. Add bank account details by providing debit card information carefully. Remember, the debit card must be the same that was linked earlier with the closed Cash App account. After that, you need to follow the instructions below:
- Open your Cash App and access the Profile tab.
- Scroll down the page and tap on the Support tab.
- Select 'Can't access my account' and follow the prompts.
- Send your request via email to open the closed account on Cash App. The support team will examine the facts related to your account and may ask you for some additional information.
- You need to provide satisfactory answers to all the queries raised by the Support team.
- If everything is fine, you will get your account back. The Cash App will merge your new and old accounts.
Now, it is clear that the Cash App closes account only if there is any problem as explained above. However, users can recover the closed account on Cash App as per the instructions given above. Once the merger of an old and new account is complete, the users can withdraw the money left in the closed account.
The users can enjoy various payment features on Cash App. One must follow the prescribed Cash App terms and conditions to avoid problems. cash app closed account for different reasons. However, if your Cash App account closes due to violations or any other reason, you can recover your account as per the guidelines given above.