Orbi router is one of the popular choices among routers. You can use it for an office setup or to connect your home devices. It is compatible with computer, laptops, smart phones and iOS devices. They support wireless technology where you can connect all your devices hassle free. But sometimes you face issues where the router is not able to connect to the internet and hence your devices do not work. Some users forget the login credentials, especially the password of the router and is not able to access the settings if they want to Modify anything. In these case, resetting Orbi router is the best and most effective solution. You can perform the reset using the reset button. The process will set back everything to default factory settings. You can thereafter, login through the default credentials and change the settings. Let’s have a look at the steps on how to perform the reset.
Steps to reset Orbi router:
- Plug the router to an electric socket and press the power button to turn on the router.
- Look for the reset button of the router. It is usually located at the back of the router.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds.
- Release the button when you see the lights on the router starts flickering.
- The router will now restart.
- You can now login through the default credentials and configure the router.
Another popular choice among routers is the Netgear router. Let’s have a look at the steps for Netgear WNDR3700 manual setup. Before you configure the router by logging into the router. It’s important that you setup the router which is a manual process.
Steps to setup Netgear router:
- Plug the router to an electric socket.
- Unplug any other cable or wires connected to your router.
- Connect the router and the modem through an Ethernet cable.
- For configuring the settings of the router, connect the router and the computer through an Ethernet cable.
- Turn on your router to proceed with the setup.
Now, your router is setup manually and you can continue with configuring the router. Let’s see, Netgear N150 wireless router setup process. The initial setup process remains the same as discussed above. You connect your router to the electric socket and computer. Thereafter, follow the login process. Here are the steps for the same.
Steps to login to Netgear router:
- From the device connected to the router, open a web browser of your choice.
- Type 192.168.0.1 in the URL section.
- You will be directed to the login page of the router.
- Here, enter the default login credentials of the router.
- You are now logged in to the router. Navigate to settings and configure the router.
The default username of the Netgear router is admin and the password is word spelled password.