You might be aware of the very well-known platform to invest, trade, and exchange cryptocurrencies, popularly known as Crypto.com Login. The crypto com interface is an exchange platform that enables investors to buy and sell both known and lesser-known cryptocurrencies or digital assets. The users can keep their online accounts or they can transfer the accounts at their convenience. It is a very convenient and user-friendly app for crypto investors. However, despite such convenience, there are some users who still face difficulties in the login process. Through this article, we will discuss the steps to reset Crypto.com Login in case there are issues in the login process. So let us begin to discuss!
What is the process to reset the password for the Crypto.com Login account?
Follow the steps to reset the password for the crypto com account :
- The first step is to visit the Crypto.com Login page via the web browser.
- Click on the “Forgot password?” button on the page.
- Remember, for security reasons the users with the combined balance or with the $1000 amount will have to go through the verification process.
- Just select the Date of Birth from the list of dates option.
- You need to understand that the Crypto.com Login will be locked for about 4 hours if there are 3 failed attempts.
- The password reset email will be sent again to your registered email address.
- Click on the “Open email” option.
- Your registered email account will be then displayed on the screen.
- The user needs to find the reset email and then use the “Login” button.
- Just enter the new password once the reset screen prompts on the display.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this topic, we hope that this article has cleared all your queries related to the reset process for the Crypto.com Login account. However, if you still have queries related to the topic then we recommend you to visit the official website and get assistance from the experts and the professionals available on the Customer support page.